The use of 8 keys without a mouse was introduced by JAMB to make this year's CBT friendly for candidates.
The 8 keys are;
1. A - for choosing option A in response to questions
2. B - for choosing the B option
3. C - represents option C
4. D - for selecting option D
5. P – represents the previous question
6. N – is for next questions.
7. S – is for submitting
8. R – is for reverse.
- JAMB QUESIONS=180
TIP - This is to notify all jamb candidates that you need to use 40secs on each question during your jamb exam
You can use this SUGGESTED format below
1st Subject=60 Questions=40 mins
2nd Subject=40 Questions=27 mins
3rd Subject=40 Questions=27 mins
4th Subject=40 Questions=26 mins
TOTAL of 120 mins=2 hrs
NOTE: Please this should ONLY BE REGARDED as a suggestion for guidance and NOT a government instruction.