|Dr Joe Abah, the Director General of BPSR.|
Here is the concluding part of one year of achievements at the Bureau of Public Service reforms (BPSR) under the tenure of Dr Joe Abah, the Director General of BPSR.
- Development of both human and physical capacity in the sector;
- Funding for geo scientific data gathering storage and retrieval to meet the needs of private sector led mining institutions to enable them perform their statutory functions;
- Equipping the mining institutions to enable them perform their statutory functions;
- Funding for the extension services to small scale and artisanal mining operators pursuant to Section 91 of the Act; and
- Provision of infrastructure in mines land.
- Linking the Operational Structure of Solid Mineral Development Fund with the Environmental Protection and Rehabilitation Fund to be established by the Minister;
- Development of the Organisational structure for the Fund (SMDF and EPRF);
- Development of Job Description for its personnel; and
- Development of Terms of Reference (TOR) for the Fund’s Management Agent.
|Immediate former Head of Civil Service of the Federation, Alhaji Buka Aji|
- Restructuring the Office of the Head of the Civil Service of the Federation;
- Creation of the Pension Transition Arrangement Department;
- Divestment of the non-core functions of the OHCSF
- Creation of two new Departments; and
- Institution of the Peer Review Mechanism for Federal Permanent Secretaries.