Monday, 7 April 2014
BPSR Key 6-Month Achievements (Since September 2013)
Key Achievements Since September 2013
• National Steering Committee on Public Service Reforms Resuscitated
• Refreshed the National Strategy on Public Service Reforms
• ‘Transforming Nigeria’ - All the key reforms of the present administration in one volume.
• Assessment of all Public Service Reforms since 1999 (ongoing)
• Restructuring of the Niger Delta Development Commission
• New Curriculum for Professionalising HRM
• Creation of Departments of Reform Coordination and Service Improvement in MDAs
• Reform Guides on Developing Medium Term Sector Strategies and Job Evaluation
• Greater Visibility of Government Reform Efforts
• Reforming BPSR itself!